Saturday, December 03, 2011

This is why I get one picture of myself a year...


Got my Toys for Tots donation in for Geeks for Tots! Donate today, and be sure to enter to win over there! Thank grud it shows something about toys on that box, so it doesn't look like they're going in the recycling...oddly, I brought that in there, too: a good lump of plastic bags. That went in the recycling, if I remember properly.

Anyway, I got a Thor figure, a Trio Superman set, and an Iron Man. I should've got a cheap Green Lantern figure at Target and thrown it in, but the selection was a little light. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Awww, very kind of you to spread the action figure love to others. Of course now you're gonna get them hooked, so what you plan on doing about that? Ha!